Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Where the Brady Bunch Stayed

There's a memorable episode of the Brady Bunch where they travel to Kings Island amusement park near Cincinnati Ohio. Between getting Alice to ride the roller coaster, Jan losing the important blueprints, and both Greg and Peter dressing up as one of the Hair Bear Bunch characters - the Brady's stayed at the luxurious Kings Island Inn.

Here's a brochure from the 1970's that I'm sure Brady's brought home to show the neighbors what a swanky place they stayed at.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails