Thursday, October 1, 2009

And so it begins....sorta


You know, I seriously considered participating in that Halloween Countdown thing that so many of my fellow bloggers are doing. But I just didn't have the time to properly prepare a "quality" post each day for the entire month of October.

So instead of a post each and every day, what do you say to a post about 3 times a week? (Well that's a rhetorical question, it's not like you're gonna have a choice).

To kick off this whole month long celebration to Halloween (and anything kooky and spooky) I have some retro Halloween napkins to share with you. Yeah I'm surprised as much as you are that I'm back to posting about napkins after my Groucho napkins posts. But I like the graphics on these - especially the one with the haunted house.

Also maybe someone who Googles "retro Halloween napkins" will find just what they were looking for, and I'm happy I could help. So you're very welcome possible future Google searcher, and these napkin close-ups are just for you...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails