Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Capricorn One Newspaper

Did Capricorn One (1978) help create, or simply add fuel to the fire of those wacky moon landing hoax conspiracies? I don't know the answer to that. In fact I've never seen the movie, but I did find this promotional mock newspaper...

Click to read all about it

If you clicked the image to actually read that thing you noticed that every single article mentions the movie's cast and/or crew. I don't know why they thought they needed to "tip their hand" like that. They should have played it completely straight like it was actual news. I don't think anyone would have mistaken it for a real newspaper since this was on the back...


I think all those listed Metro Detroit movie theaters are all gone now. Well as always here's the TV spot...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails